2.01.2011

What color gray would you have in your house?

I saw these suggestions by Nate Berkus on A Perfect Gray and wanted to share them. I have been searching high and low for the perfect gray for my new house. And after saving more photos than I can count for inspiration ideas I was very happy to stumble upon these beautiful grays from our one and only Nate.

Light Grays: Benjamin Moore’s Moon Shadow (#1516)

and Silver Lake (#1598)

Dark Grays: From Benjamin Moore Historical Collection

Benjamin Moore™ HC-111 Nantucket Gray

Benjamin Moore™ HC-172 Revere Pewter






 Benjamin Moore™ HC-170 Stonington Gray

Benjamin Moore™ HC-105 Rockport Gray

Benjamin Moore™ HC-168 Chelsea Gray

Benjamin Moore™ HC-173 Edgecomb Gray

Benjamin Moore™ HC-169 Coventry Gray


This one is more beige but it's very nice so I added it. 
Benjamin Moore™ HC-27 Monterey White

You can fine these colors and more via myperfectcolor.com

No comments: